Counseling in Lebanon, MO
Looking for Counseling Lebanon, MO?
You can count on Cornerstone Counseling & Consulting to provide confidential and professional counseling services. Please contact us today for any questions and be sure to check out all of our services below.
Psychological testing and evaluation for children and adults
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Autism Testing
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (Children and Adults)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Career Interests
- Church Leadership and Missionary Candidacy
- Diagnosis/Second Opinion
- Disability Evaluations
- Intelligence, Giftedness and Adaptive Behavior
- Learning Disabilities
- Legal Issues
- Memory Problems and Dementia
- Parenting Ability
- Pre-surgical (Bariatric)
- Pre-adoption (Domestic and International)
Issues and Problems Addressed
- Depression and bipolar disorder
- Anxiety disorders: Panic Disorder, Agoraphobia, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Phobias, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Social Anxiety, and Trichotilomania (hair pulling)
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity
- Personality and thought disorders
- Marriage and family problems
- Parenting and adoption issues
- Behavior/conduct problems
- Enuresis (bed and daytime wetting) and encopresis (soiling)
- Eating disorders
- Learning disabilities
- Physical and sexual abuse
- Dementia and memory impairment
- Developmental disorders
Interested In Setting Up A Consultation?
Please call us at(417) 532-6359 for information and directions.
281 S. Jefferson Ave, Ste J
Lebanon, Missouri 65536
Why should I trust Cornerstone Counseling & Consulting for all my Counseling needs?
Cornerstone Counseling & Consulting is a private practice that is committed to providing confidential and professional mental health services to our clients. We offer a variety of specialty services, including individual counseling, psychological testing, marriage counseling, and more. We are always available when you need us the most!
Cornerstone Counseling has earned a reputation of quality and excellence in mental health services. When you choose one of our Counselors, you will see why! Our friendly and compassionate team of licensed Counselors will work with you to provide the personal care you need. We also work with any medical care providers, community agencies, and other organizations to coordinate comprehensive treatment. We address a wide variety of issues and problems; including depression, anxiety, autism, attention deficit disorders, learning disabilities, and much more. Whether you are looking for individual or family therapy, we offer our services for children, adolescents, and adults.
When you give us a call, you will be connected directly to our friendly staff, so you can expect immediate attention on any questions you may have on our Counselors. So don’t wait, contact us today.
What services can Counseling provide?
Counselors have the professional training and clinical skills to help people learn to cope more effectively with any life issues and mental health problems that they may be facing. After many years of graduate school and supervised training, they become licensed by their states to provide a plethora of services, including evaluations and psychotherapy. Counselors help by using a variety of techniques based on the best available research and consider someone’s unique values, characteristics, goals, and circumstances.
How can I contact you to learn more about your Counselors?
Please feel free to reach out to us at any time by calling us at (417) 888-3012. We are here to help and look forward to speaking with you. We are committed to providing confidential and next-level professional mental health services to our clients. Our Counselors are always available when you need us the most, contact us today!